December is always one of the CRAZIEST months of the year. Everyone wants to celebrate the holidays, catch up, and do fun things. This December in particular has got to be one of the busiest Decembers I've EVER had...mainly because I finally feel like I have the money to be able to do all the fun things people invite me to do. For your entertainment, but mostly for my OCD ways, here is my December schedule (feel free to try and book my remaining open days...who needs free time anyway!?):
December 1st: Teacher table reunite and Bubba's goodbye Part I.
December 2nd: Bubba's goodbye Part II.
December 3rd: Happy Hour to catch up with Monpon.
December 4th: UCLA vs. USC fo free! (Thanks Ling)
December 5th: Chargers vs. Raiders with the boof, dad, and brotha.
December 10th: Paloma staff holiday party.
December 11th: Disneyland with the parents, the boof, and possibly some of the Lopez clan.
December 12th: Family holiday Christmas party @ Nava's.
December 13th: First informal observation by Mrs. Garcia.
December 17th: Twinsy's Bday Barhop//Bon Voyage.
December 18th: Birch Aquarium & lunch date with Twinsy. Jackie O's ugly sweater/white elephant.
December 19th: Snowboarding Mt. High at night.
December 20th: Winter break begins!!
December 24th: Boof's bday. Lopez Christmas.
December 25th: Mitchell Christmas. J's bday dinner.
December 29th-January 1st: TAHOE!!! w/ A&A :D
January 3rd: Back to work and RECOVER.
Phew! See? Wish me luck :]

No comments:
Post a Comment