As far as 2009 goes, I feel happy and satisfied with the way things panned out. So many people made it clear that they were excited for the year to be over and to have a fresh start. Not that I don't love a chance to start fresh, but I don't feel like my 2009 was so bad! I returned home from being abroad and, although many parts of my life have changed since then, I believe that everything happened for a reason and I have adapted to the life I now lead. And I love that new life. A lot. I have a loving family that I know will stick together through ANYTHING. I have a guy in my life who loves me and makes me laugh when I'm sad. I couldn't ask for much more than that in a boyfriend. I found and made a new best friend, and I could not be anymore thankful for that. She is my long lost twin and I don't know how I made it this long without her. Basically, I have changed my outlook on life and learned more about myself in the past year than I ever thought I could. So thank you 2009!!
5 New Year's Resolutions [cuz really, there's more than ONE thing I could change about how I live]:
1. Stress less. Definitely deserves the #1 spot.
2. Love more. Everyone. Even when they make me mad or sad or hurt me.
3. Make money. I'm sorry, I know money isn't everything, but I like to have a life. So yes, I'll be making money this year, thank you!
4. Work out. Always makes the list, and I always disappoint myself. And I probably will again this year. But it's worth a shot.
5. Be happy, even if I don't get a teaching job or things don't work out the way I hope. Life goes on, and I'll be fine. High expectations aren't all they're cracked up to be.
Now a picture recap of the New Year's festivities :]
New Year's Eve family trip to the Zoo. Favorite pic of the day :]
Me and the Boy on New Year's Eve.
The whole gang on NYE. A good night :]
Twinsy adventure #1 of '10: SD Botanical Gardens.





No comments:
Post a Comment