1. Why do I understand the concept that when hair dries, it shortens, therefore you should cut it so that it dries at the length I tell the hairdresser, yet the hairdresser herself doesn't understand??
2. Why do I always see policemen/women "pull over" people walking down the street? They don't have cars, so they weren't speeding, nor did they run a red light. Do they just look suspicious? Or did the policeperson just happen to drive by as he/she was mugging someone in plain sight? Interesting.
3. I saw a jet fly overhead and instinctively thought "flying animal/beast/creature", and realized that I've watched too many fantasy movies lately (e.g., Land of the Lost and Avatar).
4. Why do I let things that are completely out of my control stress me out? Unnecessary.
5. I love my iGoogle home page. So fantastical.
6. I'd like to thank Dr. Wendling for making me feel okay with the fact that I might be subbing for 1-2 years before I get an actual job, and that's okay because someday a door will open for me.
7. No one knows where they will be in 5, 3, 2, 1 years from now. Nor do they even know if they'll still be around in 6 months, or tomorrow. So everyone (including me) needs to stop worrying about what's GOING to happen and focus on what's happening NOW.
8. I don't understand why so many teachers/school staff members are so gosh darn rude. Who made you so entitled? Sorry I'm not a "real teacher" because I'm in the Credential Program, but really, you don't have to treat me like I'm lower than you. K thanks.
9. Why did the chicken quesadillas I made for dinner tonight smell like pancakes?
10. Why do I put so much pressure on myself? I need to learn to do the best I can and stop trying to kill myself over silly things. It's not the end of the world, life goes on.
Thanks for reading :]

No comments:
Post a Comment