a goodbye letter from one of my students...
"Dear Ms. Mitchell,
Thank you for everything you do! The thing I love most about you is you can have fun and screw around and you're especially don't yell and be strickt. Next I really reeeeeeeeaaaallly love the way you teach us it's just a special way. Last but not least you alway give us confidence and never lose hope. Those are the things I love about you.
Your most smartest student, your most favorite student,
<3 - PARKER
P.S. i'll miss you so much.
P.S.S. hope you work here! or get a teacher job."
I would just like to note that all periods and exclamation points were hearts, not dots. Does it get any better than this!?
No more student teaching...ever. What a bittersweet feeling! It's so nice to be free and be able to work as much (or as little) as I want. But now I have to be an adult and look for a real job (that sort of doesn't exist). Oh life, you're so confusing!!
I'll just enjoy my day off for now :]

No comments:
Post a Comment