About Me
- Ms. M
- Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thursdays.
This week, I decided that I am on the "Thursday" of my Clinical Practice. I can seriously almost taste the feeling that "Friday" (the end of my credential program) will bring. Thursdays are often the hardest days for me to get through during the week. I hate knowing that I'm so close to something, but not quite there yet. Hopefully I find the strength to stick it out for these next 2 weeks...Friday please come faster!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment