About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Postive Thoughts!

So this is the last "Big Push" for me this year. TPA 4 is due on Monday and I take the RICA on Saturday. I'm stressing only because the end is sooooooo close I can taste it. If I don't pass these last two tests, I dunno what I'll do. I mean, I'll be fine, but I REALLY wanna pass them both on the first try. So if you're reading this and don't mind sending me some positive thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated :]

Also, I'd like to mention that after I posted my last blog, I found out that yet ANOTHER friend of mine got engaged over the weekend. Again, WTF!? So happy that they're all happy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment