-- I got to sub. The kids were AWESOME. I love love love being the only adult in the room with the kids... & making money :P
-- In our meeting after school, I learned that I don't have to put together a TPE binder. THANK YOU LORD!
-- I got to have dinner/drinks with one of my oldest friends. And we got a free pazookie. Love it.
-- On the drive home, I felt like I was in the most beautiful place on earth. To the east, the mountains were entirely covered with snow. To the west, the ocean was crystal clear and shimmering. To the south, there were white billowing clouds, which are my favorite kind. And in the distance the dark, ominous clouds were retreating, (hopefully) never to be seen again. I wanna live in San Diego forever.
-- Tomorrow's already Friday. Enough said.
-- Lastly, I really enjoy this picture:
Have a great weekend everyone :]


No comments:
Post a Comment