It's pretty safe to say I stalk certain people through their blogs. Most of them know I do this, others probably not so much. But I feel like if their settings aren't private, then why else do those blogs exist but for random people to read them? Anyway, after reading recent friends' blogs (yes, actual friends), I came to the conclusion that I'm going to post positive happy things that happened throughout my day AND any happy pictures that express feelings without using words. I know myself, and I know that I won't do both/either of these every day, so I'm not promising anything. But if your blog happens to be the one I'm imitating, take it as a compliment. Just sayiiiiiing... :]
1. I was approached by a student who felt that she could open up to me about a very personal and serious family matter. This child is only 8 years old, and it touched my heart. I love knowing that I'm the type of teacher who students feel comfortable enough to talk to on a personal level.
2. I designed my graduation announcements today. I can't express how amazingly fantastic it feels to be so close to DONE with this program. No more TPAs...no more 20 page lesson plans...no more standardized, $130 tests...(hopefully). Ah I can't wait!
3. Our class' new read aloud? The BFG. I am beyond excited to be reading this book with my kids. It is one of the happiest memories from my 4th grade class, and I can't wait to share it with my 3rd graders.
That's all for today. Now, I'm gonna go read a book that I WANT TO READ, because I miss doing that. Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment