About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

the good, the bad, the weekend.

Good:
- I'm actually getting a lot of homework done! I always feel so accomplished watching my To Do list shrink.
- I get to catch up on TV shows. Seriously, I was addicted and am currently going through withdrawls. Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill, how I've missed you! [p.s. If you haven't watched Vampire Diaries, you're probably going to want to. Just a suggestion.]
- I get to see Baby Brother. Between school, work, his gf, the boy, and just life in general, I never get to see him :[ I miss that kid.
- I get to clean. Well...maybe not 'get to' but I 'finally have time to'. We'll see if it actually happens.

Bad:
- First of all, this blog is super distracting. It only feeds my procrastinating habits...meh, oh well :]
- I have to actually start working on the TPA's. I've definitely been avoiding them, but it's now time to tackle the beast.
- No boy this weekend, boo. When you only see each other on weekends, missing one seems like a big deal. At least that means next Friday will be like a reunion! Can't wait :]
- It's beautiful and sunny and the last days of summer...aaand I'm stuck inside doing hw. Thanks, school. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment