About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Heart Europeans :]

[What do you call burly summer footwear?]

Today is my friend M's birthday so last night we all went out to the 55 Yard Line to celebrate! To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect because I didn't know any of the friends that he was bringing. Turns out he brought 1 Spanish friend and 4 Dutch friends and boy did it take me back to my times in Sweden. Introducing myself to a group of people with accents and not understanding their names made me feel right at home! I got to talking with one of the Dutchmen and am so excited to hang out with him and the others more often :] It really made me think back to those first days in Orebro and meeting 100+ international students. What a great time in my life, I miss it so much!

Happy Birthday Big Brother :]


[A strong thong!]

No comments:

Post a Comment