About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Love Thy Neighbor?

Soooo I have these neighbors...

The crazy kind of neighbor. I'm not just talking like "they have a bajillion cats" or "they always bring over left over pound cake." No, these neighbors are legitimately crazy. Number of times we've called the cops on them: 3. Number of times I woke up thinking someone was being drowned: 1. Number of times they play their guitar, slam pool gates, and sound like they're breaking things: too many to count. These people are honestly doing drugs, dealing drugs, making drugs, or all of the above.

And this isn't the first time we've had a "crazy neighbor". Some of you may remember the SWAT team incident a year or so ago? Yes, that's right. The SWAT team came out to the house across the street and performed a full-fledged drug bust -- smoke bombs, snipers, prisoner vans and all! Not the kind of "wild night" I prefer.

Basically, if you all could just send some positive thoughts about getting these people somehow kicked out of the neighborhood and put somewhere else far, far away, that would be wonderful. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. i happened to see the little link to this on your fb and decided your blog needed some recognition :P i'll add it to my daily routine of interwebz reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yanno, you're really becoming one of my favorite people. thanks friend <3

    ReplyDelete