About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthdays and Bestie and Twinsy? Oh my!

Got the best news ever yesterday!

First, Twinsy informs me that her Grandpa passed away (definitley not the "best news" part of my day, sorry friend). BUT as a result, she's coming home to California allllllll the way from Cheekaago!! Now I get to see her in March, a.k.a. way sooner than I thought I would.

Next, Bestie texts me and says "Check your email!", which I couldn't do while driving, so she impatiently responds "I'm coming home two weeks from tomorrow!"

Seriously? Two best friends in one week? I'm the happiest girl alive :]

And to top it all off, Thursday is Baby Brother's birthday (20 years old isn't so "baby" anymore I suppose) and the BFF's birthday on Saturday. I can't wait to go up and see her new place, especially since she lives so far away now, and off my favorite I5 exit. I love happy family and friend time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment