Outdoorsy. She inspires me to be outside and enjoy natural beauty. She's hiked Mt. Whitney, and the Grand Canyon's next on the list. Studly for sure.
Tough. My mom has dealt with so many curve balls throughout her life, but when you look at her, you'd never know. She still has the most positive outlook and never complains.
Hero. Plain and simple, that's what she is to me. I look up to her in so many ways. She's taught me how I want to raise my children. She shows me how to be forgiving. She is so strong and beautiful in so many ways, so why wouldn't I want to be just like her when I grow up?
Entertaining. She's not afraid to sing her favorite song or dance a silly dance. She knows how to let loose and have a good time, and of course it's fun to watch her in action :)
Radiant. She's turning 50 this year, and seriously she doesn't look over 40 with that beautiful glowing skin. She stays active, cares for others in so many ways, and eats right. Her lifestyle has totally paid off, and I'll be lucky if I look that good in 25 years!
I love you Mama and am so lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life <3

No comments:
Post a Comment