Good things that have happened so far this weekend:
* The Dodgers beat the Cardinals in Game 3 to win the NLDS and are now on their way to the NLCS against either the Rockies or the Phillies. Woot woot!
* I got bangs. And I love them. And so does everyone who's seen them...
* I saw Zombieland and it was hilarious! Not at all what I expected and worth seeing. [Double tap]
* I officially submitted my TPAs!! It's nice to have them off my chest...buuuut now I have to wait for them to be graded. meh.
* Delicious machaca for dinner....yummyyyy!
* I'm going to get a frosty for dessert for the first time in a loooooooong time. All because I was watching Mr. Deeds while very hungry and saw them eating frostys. Have. to. have. one.
* Souplantation breakfast tomorrow morning with the fam bam and the boy. Super stoked for breakfast food and trying it at Souplantation for the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment