About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why I Want to Be a Teacher...

...So maybe I can make some kid's day better, like my math professor made mine today!


-- Moving an assignment due date to one week later because of the TPA? check!

-- Completely removing an assignment from the syllabus (even if it was only 4/100 points)? check!

-- Looking at me like I was a new student and saying he liked my new bangin' bangs? check!

-- Doing a little 'shake' in front of the whole class during instruction? check!


Thank you, sir, for making my day a little bit better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment