I've been feeling down in the dumps this past week, so I decided to write about 10 things in my life that make me happy. Hopefully it helps :]
1. My family. This year has been the craziest of crazy, and I would not be alive and writing this if I didn't have them as my support system. Thank you <3
2. My Boy. I warned him this summer that I was going to be crazy girlfriend this year. And I think I've outdone myself. But he's stuck with me and helped me through many a meltdowns. Thanks for always making me smile babe!
3. My kids. Even though I get frustrated and stressed when it comes to clinical practice, I really do love those kiddos. I mean really, at 5 years old, how can you not want to hug and kiss that cute little face!? They make it bearable.
4. New friend. Just met her this semester, but I already love her mucho. She's completely understanding and non-judgmental, and I need that right now. Like a lot. So gracias amiga :]
5. Halloween. I can't waaaait until Saturday night. I'm so ready to let loose and dress up. Woot!
6. Sunday. Chargers vs. Raiders, me and the boy. Enough said.
7. Farmville. I KNOOOOW it's super nerdtastic and I'm sure at least 90% of you just rolled your eyes when you read it....but it's actually really calming and has helped me to relax after a looong day.
8. My bangs. They were a success, and even though I'm still my lazy old self and don't bring them out to play every day, I love them.
9. Fall. I'm so happy it's finally cold enough to wear pea coats and scarves. It makes me nostalgic for Sweden, and excited for days filled with hot drinks and the smell of firewood.
10. Thanksgiving Break. One whole week from November 23rd to the 27th. You are going to save my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment