About Me
- Ms. M
- Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
TPAs
I (and any one of my 31 classmates) could write a zillion page rant on how pointless and frustrating the TPAs are. For those of you who don't know, they're Teacher Performance Assessments, and they suck. So I wanna say, once and for all, that they are pages and pages of busywork and do not assess how we would perform as teachers. We might look good on paper, but until you see us in the classroom, you'll never know. So please, TPA creators, save us (and all the teacher candidates to come) the stress of having to complete these by their looming deadlines and ban them from existence. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment