About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm honored to announce that I am no longer a first year teacher, but officially a more experienced SECOND year teacher. However, it is my first year in fifth (hence the title of this blog). I am very excited, and very nervous, about teaching the "big kids". Read to find out my thoughts and reflections as I document my journey as a year two full-time teacher!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm going going, back back to Europe Europe!!

Aaaaahhhh I'm so excited!! The Boof and I officially booked our round trip flights to London for June/July! We'll be gone from 6/21-7/5 and will be hitting:

 London
 Italy (Pisa/Florence)
and Sweden (Gothenburg/Stockholm)!!

Thanks to a handful of amazingly wonderful friends, we'll have warm homes to stay in most of the nights we're there. We'll get to enjoy delicious gelato, a wedding of two dear friends, and the company of other friends who I've missed for so many years. And I get to introduce them to the Boof.

Yay Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment